At West Georgia Senior Partners Network, we believe that seniors deserve the best when it comes to how their care needs are met. With this goal in mind, we collaborate with senior care experts and professionals to provide older adults with access to programs, services, and resources that can help them live as comfortably as possible.
SERVICES WE OFFER
Many major life changes come with aging. These changes often pose challenges and hurdles that can prevent seniors from living their best lives. This shouldn’t be the case. With access to appropriate and adequate support, West Georgia Senior Partners Network believes older adults can maintain their independence and quality of life for longer.
- Free Consultations
- Complementary Holistic Senior Services Assessment
- Community Informational Session for Adult Children & Active Seniors
- Local Resources
- Give Back to the Community
- Golden Years Membership offers Educational and Events in the Community via Text Message, Email, and Newsletter
- Senior Placement
- Local Senior Advisor
- Senior Living
- Medicare Specialist
- Long-Term Financial Advisor
- Senior Specialist Realtor
- Reverse Mortgage Lender
- In-Home Care Services
- Health Care Doctors
- Palliative Care & Hospice
- COVID-19 Testing
- Estate Planning & Elder Law
- Transition Counseling for Seniors
- Paid Family Caregiver Program
- Support Group for Primary Caregivers
- Local Alzheimer’s Association
- Local Breast Cancer Awareness
- And More!
Reach Out to Us
Call us today to speak with a partner that can serve you! Dial 770-217-0790 and then press 1!